Friday, May 7, 2010

Computers Hate Me - I Hate Computers (Sometimes)

I think the little Computer Bugs are on the loose.  No sooner did I finally bring my email server up from the 4 failed attempts at moving it to a new Virtual Server Host, then my firewall's intrusion protection system went haywire and knocked me off the Internet until now.

It took me awhile to figure out where the issue was (only about another 8 hours) - and after multiple times rebooting the Comcast router and my firewall, I found it was my firewall not talking to the Comcast router instead of the other way around (usually the case).

Sometimes I just want to pull one of my brother's stunts from our childhood and throw a Rubik's Cube into the wall.


Wouldn't you just love to watch this thing blow up into a million pieces?  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep this respectable and clean.

Posts are reviewed and moderated before being approved for display on this page.

NO SPAM PLEASE!