Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To Venizia, Italia

Terrie and I just dropped Celeste off at the airport in Milan where she will be flying home via Heathrow to SEATAC then PDX. We had a great time with her.

We are now on our way to Venice (Venizia, Italia)! Terrie just mentioned we were heading into a high-risk area for me. :-/ You know water and I don't mix well. A gondola ride is a highly risky venture with my "Forest Gump-ness" around water. ;-)

More to follow on Venice. Also, I'll backfill on Milan and Cinque Terre as soon as I get the chance.

For now, we're heading down the Autostrade towards Venice at 130Kph+!





Ciao for now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep this respectable and clean.

Posts are reviewed and moderated before being approved for display on this page.

NO SPAM PLEASE!