Sunday, November 21, 2010

Intermittent Outages This Week

Just a reminder....All servers are back online (flaming.ws and feely.ws email as well as other - FTP, etc.)! Currently I'm trying to fix the Antivirus server for those of you who use my corporate AV license for your Windows systems.

However, please don't be surprised if there are temporary outages this week while I fix issues (the AV issue and others), perform maintenance and cleanup. And if my new server arrives this weeks, there will be some longer outages while I install it and move systems around to it.

So for now, all is well. As always, I will keep the Flaming Family web site updated so you can always go to www.flaming.ws for any updates and post a comment if you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep this respectable and clean.

Posts are reviewed and moderated before being approved for display on this page.

NO SPAM PLEASE!