Friday, October 18, 2013

Something Dean Has Learned

I learned something yesterday at the conference. Cultural differences can sometimes be interesting. ;-)

Take for instance the bags of tea below we had at the conference - a conference of technical types (vast majority being men).



I'm not sure I would have chosen this to be the name of my company. Then again, I'm not sure I would use my own name either ("Flaming Man Tea"?? Where does the hyphen go in that name?). The possibilities for potentially negative outcomes are nearly endless.

But it is memorable! And maybe that was the goal.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Barcelona,Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep this respectable and clean.

Posts are reviewed and moderated before being approved for display on this page.

NO SPAM PLEASE!