Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome to Barcelona!

It has been a full day since I arrived in Barcelona and even though it's been 24 hours, I am excited to see Terrie - to see her reaction to Barcelona!




When she arrives at the hotel, the above image will be the view she sees from our room of the main drag - Las Rambla.

She just texted me letting me know she has landed here in Barcelona and is probably now working her way through customs, baggage claim, and finding a taxi (we don't have a car this week while I'm working).

Here is a quick view of our room.

That's it for now! We are off to eat Tapas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep this respectable and clean.

Posts are reviewed and moderated before being approved for display on this page.

NO SPAM PLEASE!